[vtkusers] Hide/show viewports

a.c.sant acsantome at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 03:48:32 EST 2012

Hi,

currently we're working with the PCL library and we have to display several
point clouds (right now we're displaying each cloud in its own viewport).
However, displaying all clouds at the same time is not always needed.
Therefore, I'm trying to achieve something like "first visualize one cloud.
When (for example) clicking a button, the next cloud is shown and the
previous one is hidden" (PCL doesn't have anything like this).
I wanted to know your opinions about this matter before spending too much
time in the docs and doing tests. I'm afraid this might not be possible/a
good idea.

Cheers!

Joachim Pouderoux wrote