[vtkusers] wrap java on Mac Air

Ilan ilan.tal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:55:05 EST 2012

This morning I got CMake 2.8-10 and from it installed the command line tools.
Now it knows what ccmake is and I could try to follow Seb's advice. Here too
there are no VTK_Group... commands but I went through the ccmake. Then make
gave me ***No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop. Presumably I'm
doing something stupid.

With the CMake, Xcode did in fact compile with no WRAP_JAVA. So I went back
and checked BUILD_SHARED_LIBS and VTK_WRAP_JAVA. After a configure and
generate it gave exactly the same error messages I got previously. Then I
unchecked VTK_WRAP_JAVA leaving the build shared libs. Again Xcode compiles
successfully. So it doesn't like the wrap java and for the same reasons.

I'm stuck... and am not sure what the next step should be.
Thanks,
Ilan