[vtkusers] vtkChart - difficulty changing title colour and font size

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 18 18:00:55 EST 2012

Hi Arnaud,

Unfortunately this has no effect either. I looked into the code and
vtkOpenGLContextDevice2D::DrawString()

searches a cache for previously rendered strings (I think). The key for the search is composed of an Id created by

vtkFreeTypeTools::MapTextPropertyToId()

plus the string. The Id does not use the text colour (just family, bold, italic & angle). So it keeps finding the old string.

Thanks for your help.

John.