[vtkusers] Y coordinate convert error in display to World coord

Guotai Wang wgt2050 at 163.com
Mon Dec 17 03:26:11 EST 2012

Hi,
    Have anybody addressed this problem? I'm also a QVTKWidget user,I find a
problem like this:
    when I set the position camera along z axix so that the viewport show
the x-y plane of the vome data, the code works well and the result of
coordinate convertion is correct. However, when the y-z plane or x-z plane
is shown in viewport, the convertion result is not right. I don't know the
reasion and how to deal with it, is there anyone who can help me?

    Following is the code:

            render->SetDisplayPoint(image_position[0],
image_position[1],image_position[2]);
            render->DisplayToWorld();
            render->GetWorldPoint(image_position);