[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and Qt4 layouts

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:57:08 EST 2012

This question has nothing to do with vtk and should be asked on
interest at qt-project.org.

I would suggest to try to disable update before changing layout to the
widget with grid layout.

 setUpdatesEnabled(false);
change layout,,,,,
 setUpdatesEnabled(true);

If this does not help, post it on the proper place.

Alex