[vtkusers] vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h includes FTGL.h?

Benoit Scherrer benoitscherrer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:27:32 EST 2012

Hi,

I just tried again with the last version of VTK on the repository and
nothing has not changed about that.
It seems that anybody wanting to use vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h cannot compile
their application with an install
version of VTK. Isn t it a major bug? Or are we not supposed to use
vtkFreeTypeUtilities.h ?

Thanks a lot!