[vtkusers] Cross Compiling VTK 5.0.8 with Code Sourcery Toolchain for ARM A9!

Anup Kini akini at synapticon.com
Tue Dec 11 13:44:45 EST 2012

Hi Marc,

I am trying to build PCL for Xilinx ZYNQ Board.
As a dependency i am building VTK also.

if possible, kindly share the recipes also.
Let me know what u used to cross compile ? CMAKE or some other tools.

I have Code Sourcery toolchain for ARM. I have tried compiling both on
windows7 and ubuntu.
Let me know which platform u have used so that i can get things up a bit
faster.

--

*Anup Kini
*Systems Engineer****