[vtkusers] QVTK Examples -- Segmentation Fault

Obadiah ob1.owk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:25:51 EST 2012

I was using the example so I could have something to base my actual code
off, but while working on something else I had to fix some problem and it
took me right back to this. So I put something vaguely similar in my own
code and had a segmentation error again but it turned out to be:

        QHBoxLayout *hlayout;

had to be

        QHBoxLayout *hlayout = new QHBoxLayout();

instead. So it should be all fixed now, but thanks for the assistance. And
thank you for that link, I'll look through it now.

Best regards
Obi