[vtkusers] QVTK Examples -- Segmentation Fault

Obadiah ob1.owk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:48:15 EST 2012

Thanks for the reply! I'm using VTK 5.10, the latest version as downloaded
from the website. The Sphere example works fine, but the QVTK single (and
multiple) inheritance examples still give segmentation faults. I'm going
off these examples because I need to use QVTK to merge Qt and PCL
Visualizer (but I'm still pretty new so it's a learning process)