[vtkusers] About threads

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:44:57 EST 2012

Hello?

You are expecting too much from public list.
Consider hiring someone knowledgeable in the area if you want quick answers.
But even so I am sure that your question less important for me than my
lunch I can tell you that vtk does not create any additional
threats itself.

I do not think PCLVisualizer is part of vtk, even if it was using vtk
(which I have no idea about) you will have to look in the different
place for help related to it.

Alex