[vtkusers] the Texture's Class Using Problem

huangz2350 huangz2350 at 163.com
Wed Dec 5 07:58:27 EST 2012

Dear

Can you recommend to me the Texture's Class,it can set Font-Context(Font-Style, Font-type and Font-Size) and respond to ZoomIn,ZoomOut and pan(vtkInteractorStyle),thank you.

PS:
I found vtkTextActor it can set Font-Style, Font-type and Font-Size,but it can't respond to ZoomIn,ZoomOut and pan(vtkInteractorStyle),
also the another vtkVectorText can't seting the respond to ZoomIn,ZoomOut and pan(vtkInteractorStyle) ,but  it can't set Font-Style, Font-type and Font-Size.

If such the class exists, can you give me some code for understanding.
thank you.

Phoenix