[vtkusers] color mapping

Johannes Strecha j.strecha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:27:01 EST 2012

Hello,

the vtk reference says that the vtkClipDataSet filter can be configured to
produce a second output, namely the part that was clipped away. A pipeline
with two clip-filters (for upper and lower bounds) that produce the clipped
part as second outputs and three mappers with suitably set color transfer
functions should produce the desired results.

However, I also think that one should be able to achieve this result with a
more simple setup.

Kind regards,
Johannes Strecha.