[vtkusers] [Ves] Compiling VTK for iOS????

abhishek abhishek at meddiff.com
Mon Dec 3 12:30:05 EST 2012

Ashish,

I have experience writing server apps using python. Since my current
application's server side is completely in python, I would prefer coding
server side in python.

Today, I had a look at ParaViewWeb documentation & setup guide. It is
entirely written in java. Is it possible to use, javascript  rendered code
and integrate it with python server?

Regards
Abhishek.

--