[vtkusers] Comput the area contained by a contour (VTK C++)

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:02:29 EST 2012

Hi Bouba,

I was checking on the method you propose, but I don't get to set the input
correctly for the triangle filter, considering i'm defining the 2D contour
using the vtkContourWidget, so there is where im stucked atm.

Checking vtkMassProperties I think surfacearea 'd suit well for computing
area contained by the contour, hope you could give me an idea on how to
connect the pipe between the contour widget and the triangle filter so I
could test the rest.

Thx in advance,

Regards,
Rodrigo