[vtkusers] vtkActor->SetBounds(double[])

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Mon Aug 27 07:47:11 EDT 2012

I am aware that the bounds of a rotated object remain the same.
But I want to create different 2D contours of the object, that I see always
from the front.
In principle, three views of the object, from the top, side and front.
For this I use the actor, which is converted into a vtkPolyData. Then I use
various vtkCutter with the generated PolyDatas.
Afterwards are generated by vtkCutter-contours vtkActor2D and is represented
in a vtkCanvas.

By the rotation and the bounds are my contours not on the edge of the
object, but in some cases show the contour farther in the interior of
object. Thats the problem.