[vtkusers] get visible surface

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Aug 23 11:03:18 EDT 2012

Visible selection works on the ident buffer technique.

That is, it draws each entity in a unique color and then reads the
pixel colors to see what entities were drawn.

Antialiasing changes the colors which makes it choose the wrong entities.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive