[vtkusers] creating a vtkvolume from in-memory image data

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Wed Aug 22 09:19:24 EDT 2012

Hi all,

                Okay, hoping that this is a pretty simple question, but can't seem to find any resources about it.  I have read in a tiff file and I need to create a vtkvolume from it.  The issue is that the tiff file is, once read, no longer available (so, I can't read the data file).

                I do have access to the in-memory data for the tiff.  Is there a way to send this information directly to the vtkvolume?

Doug