[vtkusers] saving in a file xyz witch does exist

R D rupin.dalvi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:05:03 EDT 2012

@David: Would that not become inefficient as the file becomes very
large !?! I work mostly in Java and generally use a BufferedWriter to
append data to existing xyz files. I would assume C++ has similar file
handling capabilities. (To be fair, I'm not sure of the internal
workings of the BufferedWriter. It may be doing exactly what you've
suggested.)

Regards,

Rupin