[vtkusers] How to simply probe a point in an unstructured mesh

Vermettov vermettov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:37:24 EDT 2012

How to simply probe a point in an unstructured mesh

Hello all I would like to make a simulation in which I need to know at each
calculation step the electric vector in a 3D unstructured grid file. I know
I should use the vtkProbeFilter() to extract an interpolated vector in a
cell at a desired point (x,y,z) in space, but I am a beginner with vtk and I
didn't find a good exemple to resolve my problem.

Thank you all