[vtkusers] SphereSource as input to the TriangleFilter in a function!!!!!

tasnim hanene-jeder at hotmail.fr
Sun Aug 19 12:40:30 EDT 2012

Hello,
In an application which will use the mouseInteraction ( as a function), how
can I set the SphereSource used in the  *main* as the Input to the
TriangleFilter that i will use it in the function ( OnLeftButtonDown()
function)!!!!! I need to retrieve the CellPointNeighbors for the cell that i
will pick it (which is not fixed along the program)
Any suggestion and help pleaaase.
Thanks