[vtkusers] set caption leader color?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:53:36 EDT 2012

I have not used this class, but it seems does not provide access (keep
private and has no access methods) to LeaderActor2D or LeaderActor3D.
this probably means that you can't specify it.
At the same  vtkAxesActor and vtkLegendBoxActor provide such access.

It looks like it supposed to be  always colored with the same color as text.
If leader has different color, this is probably a bug and should be reported.

Have you tried to use vtkCaptionActor2D with 3D leader?
Does 2D and 3D leader have the same colors?

Alex

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Maxwell, Thomas P.
(GSFC-606.2)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]