[vtkusers] [Insight-users] VRML Importer Example Problem

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:38:19 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Dora Szasz <dora.szasz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok, Thank you. I sent the request.

Great!

> I will change also the image of the
> bridge:)....
> Because the original color of the bridge is yellow. But I will keep the same
> position.

Hm, are you saying that the bridge is being read/displayed
incorrectly? Or that the image on the wiki does not match the image
that you see on your screen when you run the code?

The images on the wiki are a little bit tricky - we try to let the
code (nightly) generate the images, and then update the link to the
image to point to the new image that is produced (rather than just
saving the file on your computer and then uploading it to the wiki).

> I have a little contribution to ITK Examples, too.

Fantastic!

David