[vtkusers] [Insight-users] VRML Importer Example Problem

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:59:35 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Dora Szasz <dora.szasz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, I sent another email previously to that who solves the problem, in
> which I have attached two images, for demonstration.
> There is one picture with the volume loaded with a ordinary wrl viewer and
> the other one obtained by loading the volume using the example from:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/VRML.
>
> I attached them again, to be able to see the differences, even if in vtk
> list will appear later due to moderator acceptance.
>
> I attached also a picture after the correction I made: correct_with_VTK.tif
>
> I hope that it is clear now.
>
> Dora

Weird - I'm assuming those screenshots are all from the same
perspective? I.e. it seems to be "squished" in only one dimension?

I see now the addition of

  importer->SetRenderWindow(renderWindow);

between the Read() and Update() calls - was that the change that fixed
it? If so, can you please correct it on the wiki?

Thanks!

David