[vtkusers] Is there a tutorial to create GUI on Qt to vtk?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:48:57 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:44 AM, 32sthide <32sthide at gmail.com> wrote:
> well, how do I make those with ui file and so work?
>
> Do i have to use qt creator?
>
> if so, creating a new project, how do i input my vtk code in there?

You do not have to use Qt Creator. Using the CMakeLists.txt files
provided with the examples, you can generate a project for whichever
IDE you'd like (as long as it is supported by CMake). For example, I
use KDevelop, from which I can simply open the CMakeLists.txt file
(since it has built in CMake support) and it does everything
automatically.

David