[vtkusers] set caption leader color?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:25:25 EDT 2012

In C++ I set color through vtkTextProperty,
something like this:

    vtkSmartPointer<vtkTextProperty> textprop =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkTextProperty>::New();
	textprop->BoldOff();
	textprop->SetFontSize( 18 );
	textprop->SetFontFamilyToTimes();
	textprop->SetColor(0, 0, 0);

aptionActor2D()->SetCaptionTextProperty( textprop );

Hope you can figure out how to do similar thing in Python.

Alex

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Maxwell, Thomas P.
(GSFC-606.2)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC]