[vtkusers] Running a mex file

32sthide 32sthide at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:41:26 EDT 2012

Hi guys, if someone could help me i'd be very happy.

I compiled a mex file, and got a file.mexa64, but when i run it i get

Mex file entry point is missing.  Please check the (case-sensitive)
spelling of mexFunction (for C MEX-files), or the (case-insensitive)
spelling of MEXFUNCTION (for FORTRAN MEX-files).
??? Invalid MEX-file '/home/matt/Desktop/PlaneVolumeMex/planevolume.mexa64':

I only compile a cxx file that works outsite matlab in a vtk runnig normal
way.