[vtkusers] vtkAngleRepresentation / Set*WorldPosition

Jean-Hugues Royer jhroyer at joher.com
Thu Aug 2 17:50:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

vtkAngleRepresentation is missing SetPoint1WorldPosition,
SetPoint2WorldPosition and SetCenterWorldPosition.

The corresponding Get*WorldPosition are here.

Other widgets like vtkDistanceRepresentation do have these 3 functions.

Basically without them I'm unable to place a vtkAngleWidget programatically.

(using Set*DisplayPostion instead is not accurate and I also can't use
vtkAngleRepresentation3D for them to be available, I need
vtkAngleRepresentation2D)

Regards.