[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer Picking Pixel

Mathieu Vadnais mathieu.vadnais at zimmercas.com
Thu Aug 2 16:39:13 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am working with the vtkResliceImageViewer (loading a volume of DICOM images) and I want to know on which pixel of the current Image I clicked. I looked at the example here : http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Images/PickPixel and the best I can get is the x,y,z coordinates of the current spot in the  volume I clicked on. Is there an easy way to retrieve the x,y coordinates of the current image I clicked on ?

Regards,

Mathieu