[vtkusers] Distinctive indexes on a vtkPolyData

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:21:54 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'd like to get some *distant points* on a surface (in this case, a head).
How do I know what the distance value should be?

Actually, in my program I use this type: vtkIdType and with a loop move on
a vtkPolyData.
I tried to guess a number (5000), presented the points on the surface but
realized that even that those points look very close, their indexes are
faraway from each other- so I guess that I don't have a clue about it :-)

so, any idea how I should find indexes/points which are faraway from each
other on a surface ?

Thanks in advance.

Hila