[vtkusers] Set vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter bounding width?

bberkowi benjamin-berkowitz at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 27 09:21:28 EDT 2012

Hi, I have two surface models that I am converting to image stacks using
vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.  However, the filter doesn't keep the origin
and scale correct, and clips the bounding box to fit the object.  I need the
two objects to remain the same scale, orientation and position in image
space.

I was wondering if there is a way to keep the size of the image stacks the
same, which I think would solve the problem.  Does anyone know?  Or is it
possible to have this feature added into the filter?