[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget and vtkAssembly

davide bacci bacci.davide at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:38:14 EDT 2012

Hi All!

I have problems with vtkBoxWidget ...
I have a set of Actors combined in an Assembly
I have a number of vtkBoxWidget, one for each Actor and one for the Assembly
The problem is: if I use the widget on the Assembly, all ok. But if
you then use one of the other widget (on a single Actor) this does not
take into account the previous transformation.

I tried to change it this way:

assembly_widget.GetTransform( t );
actor_widget.SetTransform( t );

... in this way the widget (relative to the individual Actor) is
positioned and dimensioned correctly, but just try to interact with it
the associated Actor emerges from his borders.

any ideas?