[vtkusers] About vtkPoints::InsertPoint()

Wenlong scc.wwl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:14:47 EDT 2012

Hi, David

I tried to install VTK without using installer.exe. Now VTK is installed
into my OS and no error happens during the installation.

However, the problem haven't been solved. As I posted before
A demo code #1 is like this

{
    vtkPoints* points = vtkPoints::New();
    float x[3];
    x[0] = 0;
    x[1] = 1;
    x[2] = 2;
    points->InsertPoint(0, x);          //where the access conflict happens
}

Another demo code #2 is

{
    vtkGenericDataObjectReader* reader = vtkGenericDataObjectReader::New();
    reader->SetFileName("C:\\Users\\Wenlong\\Desktop\\surface.vtk");
//where the access conflict happens
    reader->OpenVTKFile();
    reader->Update();
}

There are still access conflicts when run the application under debug mode.

Wenlong