[vtkusers] About vtkGenericDataObjectReader::SetFileName

Wenlong scc.wwl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:37:33 EDT 2012

Hi, Bill

I try to run it line by line. Then I find after ran
reader->SetFileName("C:\\Users\\Wenlong\\Desktop\\surface.vtk"), the
property of 'filename' in reader doesn't exist.

Is this because I define the wrong file name?

The file specified by the file name does exist and I try to define the file
name explicitly by CString filename =
CString("C:\\Users\\Wenlong\\Desktop\\surface.vtk"). The
reader->SetFileName(filename). However, the problem still haunting me... :-(

Thank you very much for your kindly help. I do appreciate it.

Best regards
Wenlong