[vtkusers] SetFileName in vtkIO classes

Brad Eric Hollister behollis at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 25 17:04:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to run various examples using the vtkIO library. However, I'm getting the following run-time errors (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/142644/weird-msc-8-0-error-the-value-of-esp-was-not-properly-saved-across-a-function) when calling SetFileName from a "Reader" object.

Also, I don't actually see the SetFileName function definition in the source. It looks like there is a "vtkSetStringMacro(FileName)" in the corresponding headers.

Have I forgotten to set a particular CMake variable before invoking my build, etc.?

Regards,
Brad