[vtkusers] Is it possible to move each pixel using a 3x3/4x4 matrix in VTK?

Sheena Gao 280908696 at qq.com
Wed Apr 25 12:39:02 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am wondering if we can transfer the pixels using a 3x3 or 4x4 matrix in
VTK. Here is what I actually want to do:
              matrix
pixel1--------------->pixel2

The matrix is got from MATLAB and I can set it in vtkMatrix4x4. I saw
vtkImageShiftScale, but each pixel is multiplied or added by the same value
every time. Is it possible to move pixels by a matrix? If possible, which
function should be used? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sheena