[vtkusers] ANNOUNCE: VTK 5.10.0-rc2 is available for download

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Apr 23 20:17:56 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Leonid Dulman <leonid_dulman at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi to All
> I have only one problem to build VTK 5.10.0-rc2 in Window to build
> vtkChemistry
> 1. Error line 400 vtkBlueObeliskDataParser.cxx
> 2. Error Line 141 vtkMoleculeToBondAtomBallFilter.cxx
> 3. Error Line 180vtkMoleculeToBondStickFilter.cxx
> It seams to me, the problem is path to elements.xml
>
> This is a new module that was introduced in this release. I have tested it
on Windows, and will look at it on the release branch tomorrow. I know
there were a couple of problems with use of variable length arrays I fixed,
if you have chance try checking out the topic I just pushed to Gerrit,

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/460

This cherry-picks a few fixes from master for Windows issues I encountered
after we branched. I will ask Dave DeMarle to apply then if possible before
the 5.10 release.

Thanks,

Marcus