[vtkusers] Transfer function

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:57:17 EDT 2012

Hi all i see that no one have answered my questions I know you are not payed
to do that but this mailing list made to give help fo asker XD any way I
find out how to get the data value of transfer function

/*********************************************************************/
	vtkColorTransferFunction *TFC =
vol->GetProperty()->GetRGBTransferFunction();
	this->volumeinfo.FunctionSize[0] = TFC->GetSize();
	this->volumeinfo.PiecewiseColorTransferFun    = TFC->GetDataPointer();

	vtkPiecewiseFunction    *TFO = vol->GetProperty()->GetScalarOpacity();
	this->volumeinfo.FunctionSize[1] = TFO->GetSize();
	this->volumeinfo.PiecewiseOpacityTransferFun  = TFO->GetDataPointer();
that's give you the whole information about any TF or OF had been used some
where else in the code and you wnna access to it's data

thanks
Abdelhak