[vtkusers] vtkEventQtSlotConnect not wrapped in python

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:19:10 EDT 2012

The problem is with the way that GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt calls
the wrapper tools.  Because GUISupport/Qt isn't set up like a "kit",
e.g. like Common, Rendering, etc., the wrapper tools don't get quite
as much information about the files in that directory as it should.
In other words, wrapping the files in that directory is a more work
than wrapping files in other directories.  This issue is fixed in VTK 6
but is quite troublesome in VTK 5.

Just to confirm, do you compile VTK with VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_SIP
turned on?

 - David