[vtkusers] vtkPythonCore build error

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Apr 23 08:31:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I could not reproduce this problem. Will you please:
1) try to build in a clean build directory.
2) give more specifics to help me reproduce. Specifically what os and
compiler are
you building on, and what, if any, other settings have you changed
from the defaults?

thank you

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.