[vtkusers] How can i create texture coordinate?

Wenlong scc.wwl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:07:30 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I have a 3D face model. I crop it into a smaller model covers smaller area.
During the cropping process, the points on result model are not correspond
to the ones on original model. Thus the texture coordinates of the original
model are not valid on the new model.

I am wondering if there is any method I can create the texture coordinates
of the new model?

Thank you very much for your kindly help. I do appreciate if you help.

Best wishes
Long