[vtkusers] How to enable VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL in CMakeLists.txt (vtk-5.10.0-rc2)?

Brenno Ribeiro brennobr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:40:47 EDT 2012

I'm trying to running the GraphicsView example from vtk-5.10.0-rc2 but in
the build process using cmake I got the message "STATUS "VTK isn't
configured to use QtOpenGL, QtWebKit wasn't found, or Qt 4.6 wasn't found.
 GraphicsView example is disabled." and making some tests I got the
conclusion that QtOpenGL is missing and the others are ok. So I tried to
insert these lines into CMakeList.txt from the vtk-5.10.0-rc2 to build it
with QtOpenGL enabled but it doesn't work yet.

OPTION(VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL "QtOpenGL" ON)
MARK_AS_ADVANCED(VTK_USE_QVTK_QTOPENGL)

Any suggestions?

--
Brenno Bernardes Ribeiro