[vtkusers] Fill in 2D vtkPolyData

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:44:16 EDT 2012

After using your filter for a little while, for the most part it works
great, however I have discovered a few cases where it doesn't work.  I've
attached a screen shot showing a failure,  The first image is the input
vtkPolyData, and the second is the result of running through your filter.
 Can you determine what is going on?  If not, I'd be happy to give you the
poly data I'm using, just let me know how to export it to disk, and I can
email it to you.

Thanks

PS The behavior seems unpredictable, as sometimes with shapes just as
complicated it works fine, I can't seem to tell what makes it fail.

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]