[vtkusers] Modify extent of vtkImageClip output

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:06:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using vtkImageClip to clip the vtkImageData to selcet the required
volume of interest (VOI).

But I am always getting the extent of the vtkImaegClip as the original one.

How can I make the vtkImageClips's output's exten to reflect the new
extents.

For instance, after clipping the extent are from (20,60,30,70,10,30). I
want it to be (0,40,0,40,0,20).

There is no method either in vtkImageChangeInformation to do this.

I tried vtkImageClip::ClipDataOn() and OFF().

I alos tried vtkImageReslice, with setOutputExtent() and the corresponding
SetOutputorigin().

The results are same!

Any hints?

Thanks