[vtkusers] QT VTK and Activate Error

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Wed Apr 18 10:36:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

                I'm trying to get the QT/VTK working with VTK window being in a different dialog (other than the main application).  In my main application,  I have several docking widgets and one of the widgets contains the QGraphicsView (which contains the QVTKWidget2 control).  20% of the time, the VTK widget shows up fine.  The other 80% of the time, I get a callback error in the QT activate method.

                I'm not sure what is going on.  I just put a simple cube in my VTK window.  Is there a cleanup procedure that I need to execute (on shutdown).  I made sure that the VTK widgets and OpenGL contexts are destroyed on the destructor of the docking window.

Doug