[vtkusers] Ray cast composite function

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:55:06 EDT 2012

Hi all vtk Pro

I was reading the source code of  vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction and i
found more than 5 different type of ray cast function ; my question is how
we do know whis one have been used on our volume since we just call this on
volume rendring

	vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction  *compositeFunction =
vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction::New();
	vtkVolumeRayCastMapper *volumeMapper = vtkVolumeRayCastMapper::New();
	volumeMapper->SetVolumeRayCastFunction( compositeFunction );
	volumeMapper->SetInputConnection (imageCast->GetOutputPort());

please i have to know this so i hope you have some answers