[vtkusers] How to screen shot with a customized rectangle?

Wenlong scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:02:12 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I have a 3D face model. I have already visualized it with VTK 5.8.0 under
Windows 7 & VS2008 C++.

What I want to achieve is to do a screen shot that only the face model is
reserved. That means the edge of screen shot image is right next to the
contour of the face model.

May I know if there is any functions or methods to achieve my goal?

Thank you very much for your attention and kindly help. I am looking forward
to hear from you.

Best regards
Wenlong