[vtkusers] Texture map a polygon

Wenlong scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:47:58 EDT 2012

Hi, Bill

I encountered the same problem. I have a 3D face model and a .bmp image of
the face. The image is with black background and the face in the centre. The
problem is that there are margin between the contour of face and the edge of
image. Therefore the correspondence between the image and the model is not
right. I am wondering if there is any method to deal with it?

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Wenlong