[vtkusers] Re : vtkMFC build error

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:48:31 EDT 2012

I am sorry for getting late to reply as I was busy with another projetc. I
built VTK with  VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT and VTK_USE_MFC options checked. But I
am still getting the same error in cmake as "CMake Error at
CMakeLists.txt:20 (VTK_ADD_LIBRARY):

Unknown CMake command "VTK_ADD_LIBRARY"."

Thanks.

--
Gish