[vtkusers] How to Input the 4x4 matrix in vtkMatrix4x4????

Sheena Gao 280908696 at qq.com
Sat Apr 14 16:45:30 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm not that good at programming and I got a silly question here. How
can I import a 4x4 matrix in
vtkMatrix4x4/vtktransform/vtkHomogeneousTransform? I want to use the
SetUserTransform in vtkCamera. Let's say I got a 4x4 matrix which looks like
this:
[ 1  2  3  0]
[ 4  5  6  0]
[ 7  8  9  0]
[ 0  0  0  1]
How can I input that data? I tried SetElement in vtkMatrix4x4 and SetMatrix
(const double elements[16]) in vtktransform, but either way works. I am
using C++ and I guess there's something wrong with my own code. Could anyone
be nice enough to give me an example please?

Thank you,
Sheena