[vtkusers] Replacing Points in polydata mesh

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 12:54:44 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

This isn't done very often in VTK since filters aren't allowed to modify
their inputs.  That being said, you could do something like the following
if you wanted to change the coordinate location of a point:
vtkPoints* points = poly->GetPoints();
points->SetPoint();

If you wanted to change your grid topology you'll have to get depper and
modify the appropriate vtkCellArray of the polydata.

Hope this helps,
Andy